Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I am back!

It has been almost a month. I am slacking lately. E was home on leave which I thought would be relaxing. Ha! He decided he needed to do stuff so we painted the living room, kitchen, and the hallways. As well painting the cabinets. We also threw in a day trip to Disney. It was not relaxing like I hoped. It was tiring! Let me tell you, all the squatting I did to paint the baseboards counted as cross training. My booty was sore for a few days. What free time I do have has been spent catching up on my classwork. We have to type labs and study questions. I was far behind, and my notebook is due soon. I needed to type all this stuff so I can get back on schedule. We did sneak in a date night. It consisted of going to dinner and then Target, but it was nice to eat and shop without kids. We are running out of time to hang out as a family of four. A deployment date has been issued and now it is looming over us. Thankfully, he will be here for Hannah's first day of kindergarten. Also, his mom will be moving here to help out so I don't have to hire someone while I am in school. The girls are pretty excited to have grandma here for a few months. I am hoping I can be more consistent with updating. I am still struggling with balancing everything right now. I promise I will try harder though!

5 comments:

  1. It can be hard to balance things but you are doing the best you can! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Going back to school has sucked all my free time.

      Delete
  2. I was wondering where you'd gone.
    Sounds like you've been busy, and things won't be slowing too much any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your mom is coming to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going out to eat with out the kids and a trip to Target is the perfect date night in my book!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!