Friday, June 20, 2014

I am back!

It has been awhile, but things have been busy. 8 days in Orlando followed by a sick child, and now a visiting mother-in-law makes for a whirlwind few weeks.

Orlando was fun and stressful. It was nice to get away and have a distraction from deployment, but I was used as a babysitter a lot. So instead of having fun with other adults, I was watching three children. Not exactly what I call the best of times especially when it rained every single afternoon, but I made the most of it. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.

Hannah was angry for some reason, but I did receive a kiss from Mickey

Meeghan was a ham this trip

The Beast allowed us to dine at his castle one evening

Sideshow Bob took my stroller and then did this. It was awesome!

Already having fun in a car

Visiting Minnie on a rainy afternoon 

2 comments:

  1. What?! Why were you in charge of three kiddos???
    Sounds like the kids had a good time though.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!