Friday, December 6, 2013

One year

One year ago today, my little Meeghan was born (you can read about it here). I can't believe it has been an entire year. She has moved twice and lived in three different houses in her short life. She is walking, talking, laughing, and starting to throw tantrums. She is definitely becoming a toddler. She also loves to climb. She will climb anything that she can find. She is trying to communicate with us with words or signs. I can understand some of what she says, but most of it is still babbling. She loves Pepper. She will hug Pepper any chance she gets. Pepper tolerates her most of the time, but she isn't fond of Meeghan climbing on her. I am trying to soak up all this sweet toddler time because I know those terrible twos are on the way. I couldn't resist doing a little through the year pictures of her. I am biased, of course, but I think she is pretty darn cute. I can't wait to see what the next year will be like with her.








3 comments:

I'd love your opinion!