Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First birthday!

I am a bit behind on posting about Meeghan's birthday. Like most one year old's she had no clue what was going on. She did get pretty excited when she saw the cake with the candle, and she loved the cake.


She sort of figured how to unwrap the gifts. She kept back to the previously opened gift to play with it. Of course Hannah was trying to open everything and then play with the toys. Every toy became their toy. She had some jealousy issues that weekend. 







We went to Disney World to celebrate. Meeghan had her button to let everyone know it was her birthday. She rode the tea cups for the first time and loved it. I get sick just watching those things. Overall, I think she had a pretty good first birthday weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. Look at her going to town on her cake! Ha! So cute.
    So jealous you took the girls to Disney. We are still trying to get M there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's one already! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I'm glad she had a good birthday. Yay for Disney!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your opinion!